Finland is an innovation nation. Many people say “Finland is a club, not a country”, a tightly knit community where the significance of networks is even more emphasized. ONNIVATORS opens up networks that are prerequisite to building a successful business for you and in developing your career. Interdependence and desire to share own expertise for the benefit of others are key elements in today’s networked societies. Carrying out tasks and projects successfully require some level of involvement from an average of eight people in total.
ONNIVATORS is a co-creation platform for passionate individuals, ambitious companies and innovative organisations from the public and third sectors.
Benefits for individual professionals:
- Value-adding career development services
- Social and professional networking opportunities
- Forum for advocacy
- Opportunity to gain experience and references by taking on positions of trust
- Visibility towards and matchmaking with Finnish employers
- Opportunities to gain income on commission basis
Benefits for companies and industry:
- Access to a pool of talent that can
- increase company’s exports, productivity and innovativeness
- tap into international networks
- Non-taxable support to international recruits and their families in setting up life in Finland
- Access to/marketing channel for value adding recruitment services
- Access to financial support for international recruitments
- Enforce employer brand with an attractive location image
Benefits for public sector organisations
- Support the self-motivated integration of internationals to Finland
- Endorse country & place brand as home base of attractive employers
- Strengthen economic competitiveness by attracting international talent relevant to industry
- Decrease costs for unemployment and
- Increase efficiency of existing forms of support for employment and
- Increase tax income by retaining talent
- Secure return on investment on education of international students
Submit your member information
as a private individual HERE
as a company HERE.
Membership fees can be paid HERE.
Registered associations or NGOs play a significant role in Finnish society and by joining ONNIVATORS you can have a real impact. According to its bylaws, ONNIVATORS has two annual meetings: the autumn meeting elects the board, decides the membership fees and approves the plan of action with budget for the following year. The spring meeting approves the financial statements and annual report for the previous year.
The membership fees for 2016 are:
Private individuals €45. For students and unemployed -50% off. To redeem your discount code, please verify your status by e-mail to email@example.com
Companies and organizations:
micro/startup – max 10 employees: €90
SME – 10 to 250 employees: €350
Corporate – over 250 employees: €750
ONNIVATORS is for private individuals who want to pursue an international career and organizations that want to retain and attract talent to Finland for the benefit of Finnish employers and economy.
ONNIVATORS welcomes as members individual persons who want to expand their social and professional networks and to build a meaningful career in Finland. ONNIVATORS are people who want to engage in and contribute to the Finnish society to make an impact and build a better future. ONNIVATORS are happy innovators.
Companies can also become members of the association. ONNIVATORS’ member companies understand that active employer branding is necessary to attract top talent to Finland. They also understand the value of international professionals and their target market specific expertise as well as see them as a channel to global networks that support growth.
The association is also open to umbrella organizations, public sector and regional development organizations who want to build and maintain an image of Finland and its key industries as an attractive location for top talent. For them ONNIVATORS provides a collaboration platform where attractive regions, industries and individual companies can join forces in proactive talent attraction and retention activities.